Thursday, September 12, 2013

OH NO! I FORGOT AGAIN!


At midnight last night I remembered that I forgot to post and then I forgot that I remembered.  So this is another day.  I was pretty busy yesterday and some of it was "hurry up and wait" which could not be helped.  I am not sure how my "new post day" is going to work.  It may turn into a "random" day of postings-such as when I can or when I remember-certainly not at midnight.  Nope...not gonna.

OK, I am staring to get over myself.  I went from a very sore throat, to a bad sinus infection, into Bronchitis...with all the accompanying fever, aches and chills.  I still have the Bronchitis and wheezing, but the other symptoms are just about gone.  It seems like everyone I know has it and are busy passing it on.  I received communion, but skipped the Precious Blood in the Chalice.  I will do this for the next several days as I don't want to pass on whatever is being passed on.

I am trying to work up the courage to go out to a couple places and get a few things accomplished...other than getting up and breathing and annoying myself with coughing, rasping,  and blowing my nose.  I am afraid that I may blow my brains out my nasal nares!  The main reason that I need courage to "go out" is because it is hot...90's...and very humid, dry and dusty.  Summer finally arrived-in September!

I did get some things done yesterday and again this morning, with a lot more that needs to be done.  I added another 24 rolls of bathroom tissue to my stock.  One can't have too much TP! Not a lot as I have no place to store them.  I think I want to add a little meat in the freezer.  Again...not a lot as meat is expensive and my money trees is shedding it's leaves and blowing off into the neither lands.  I will post what I stock up as I go along.

Anyway, that is just about all I know...which isn't much.

END

No comments: