Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sometimes life moves faster than I do

SEEK PEACE AND PURSUE IT
 
PSALM 34:13
 
"WAR IS FAILED DIPLOMACY"

It's Wednesday again.  You thought I would forget...didn't you?  Well, I didn't...so there!  Even so, it has been a busy week and a busy day.

Today I had my 4th. Lazar treatment.  I hope this the last one...and pray that it is.  I am tired of running back and fourth.  It is time consuming and costly.  A rich person I am not.

I am just about over my cold or allergy, or whatever it was.  It looks like Father has it now.  No, I didn't pass it on.  I forewent  receiving the Precious Blood in the chalice just so I wouldn't give it to someone else.  Today Father could hardly be heard during Mass and had a glass of water on the back alter.

Last night I thought my refrigerator had died and was busy transferring everything form the freezer compartment to the regular freezer...at midnight.  Today, as I was checking the 'frig over I discovered that the plug was very slightly lose. It was so slight that you could not tell by just looking at it.  I gave the plug a little push and the thing started working.  I guess I must have brushed up against the plug while I was cleaning.  A lot of work at midnight, but I didn't want to lose everything in the 'frig as it had already started to thaw out.  Saved!  What can I say...you really could not tell that the plug was slightly out of the receptacle.

As I really have not had a whole lot of time to put much thought into this post....this pretty much all you get.

END

No comments: