Friday, September 6, 2013

Semi-sick and Piffle Dust

Just to let you know:  I have been in bed for a couple of days with "something," a fever, aching joints, a headache, and a sinus infection.  I missed mass on Wed. and Thursday, but did make it today for First Friday.  I don't get sick very often, but when I do I like to do it up in grand style.  Needless to say...I did not get back to my post or finish my "list."

With that in mind I will add extra Tylenol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and cough medicine to have on hand if there is severe weather on the horizon.

Already there are Elven Folk rustling within the trees, the leaves are turning and scampering to the ground to fly away on the breath of gnomes and other fairy creatures, to hide along the fences and weeds beside my house..  Hide they may, while they can, before The Wicked Witch of the North comes  along to cover them with Piffle Dust.

See...I am feeling better already with just a touch of mild insanity/imagination!!

END

No comments: