Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday...Monday.


It's a new week, a new day, a new Monday.  Keep in mind what I posted the other day about switching my postings to Wednesday.  Surely I can think of something to write about by then!

The past few days have been glorious; just the way I like it, but it is about to change according to the weatherman.  He says that we will get a copious amount rain starting tomorrow.  I do wish that those that need the rain would get some.

There have been a rash of terrible accidents and tragedies these past few weeks and we often ask why God lets these things happen.  Well, God is not a micro-manager and never was.  He was the painter of the 'big picture" and has left the rest up to us.  The choice of alcohol, drugs, natural events, mistakes of the human kind, abound.  "Stuff happens." We grieve and pray for those that are lost, injured or have had their lives torn asunder/apart. We carry on as God wills.

I intend to really tighten my belt and budget this month.  There is so much $$ going out, but not enough coming in and there are number of things I need to have done around the house.  Four years ago I could do it myself-before B/A, but now I need hire things to be done...done.  Darn!  No more driving nails, using a power saw or hanging doors.  Nope...those days are gone.

Anyway, I must accept that I am not capable of defying Mother Nature or the passage of time.  My arm will never be the same again and I will move on in thought and deed.  Yes, I will...I must.  So there, I tell myself!

Remember: I am switching to Wed. starting this week.

END

No comments: