Friday, July 26, 2013

New posting schedule

I plan on posting on Wednesdays from now on.  I have been posting on Mondays, but Mondays are often busy for me. I will post this Monday and then get started on a new Wed. schedule on the very next Wed.  How does sound?  It is summer and there is a lot to do or occupy my time.

Today I am worn out and took this day off...really.  Yesterday I mowed the back yard.  I am not finished with the yard, but the yard is finished with me...at least until tomorrow.  I need to go to Lowe's and get string for my trimmer and some yard bags for all the stuff that needs pruning back.  I am very careful about pruning because one time I was cutting away some trash brush and a limb came back and bite me right between the eyes!  Yup; drove me to my knees and I saw the stars of the cosmos.  After a few stitches I decided to let someone else do the major pruning, but I still have a lot to do on my own.

I tell you this as a cautionary tale so that nature will not give anyone unexpected surprises.  Be careful of what you do.  Angels are very busy watching over more important happenings among the dumb and dumber, and don't have time for stupid carelessness.  And so it goes.

EN

No comments: