Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hack Attack!!

What a strange week this has been!  I was  hacked.  Twice.  It isn't like I have a lot of money and am worth the effort of getting into my credit  card account.  The Bank caught it and froze my account.  What really caused me some problems was a notice from a legitimate official looking site that blocked my Internet connection and accused me all kinds of cyber crimes.  Now, if I were to be a good person and not commit all those evil deeds in the future...then they would unblock me for a "fine" of $300.00.  If I didn't pay the fine within 48 hours they would turn me in to the "Cyber Police" and notify The Supreme Court of the U. K.  The U.K. is England-United Kingdom.  I was not about to be scammed out of $300.00, but it did cost me money to have my computer cleaned of the virus.  It was money that I really could not afford to shell out, but I am not about to be held hostage by a scammer.  By the way, the computer tech said he had not seen this virus for a long time and it came as an FBI site before.  Now it comes as a cyber crime fighter site.
That has been part of my week.  The second part occurred because my neighbors moved and my provider for the Internet, phone and computer came and shut ME down by mistake.  Apparently they did not pay their bill either. 


Then...yesterday I almost got rammed by someone who ran the red light.  I saw a flash of white out of the corner of my eye and hit the brakes.  Someone was watching over me.
I am glad this week is just about over.  I was not able to post on this blog because of being scammed.  Why do scammers think that all Americans are wealthy and living the high life?  If they only knew the hardship they cause for so many that can ill afford to be ripped off.


Today was so nice.  I took a few items to the Good Will store.  I have more things to take, but can only take what I can lift.  Slowly getting rid of unused items.


This past Wed. I had another lazar treatment on my right eye.  This makes the 5th lazar treatment, but the pressure was so high that it was necessary.  The left eye was of an acceptable pressure.  I owe my soul to the eye doctor...almost, but my soul actually belongs to J.C.


As I indicated, this has been an unusual week and I hope all the negativity has run its course.  I know that all are praying for the lost souls on the missing air plane.


Do you know what happens when you have no phone, TV, or Internet?  You get a lot of work done!


END






No comments: