Wednesday, January 21, 2009

sleepless in ky.

sometimes i don.t sleep well esp. when the moon changes or is about to no. i don't howl at the moon, grow fags or fur. just don't sleep well when we have a full moon. years ago my astronomy teacher said that when the moon is full you can ect major earthquakes somewhere in the world.
today i have been trying to get steri-strips off my arm 'though i'm not supposed to. they annoy me and catch on my cloths. i gave up..they are stuck yo me.
today the sun is shinning and lifts up my spirits. i did get slightly depressed on Christmas day. iwas in the nursing home where i worked for 32 yrs. and someone was taking taking care of me.
i am trying to vacuum with 1 hand. my right hands wants to help and automatically tries and grasps things. only have 40-80 movement for now. here it comes, errors and all.

No comments: