Monday, July 6, 2009

Cumputer Problems

For a year and one half -I have had e-mail problems. The att. tech. set up my fast dial up and e-mail. He left one character out of the address. I could receive mail, but could not send direct e-mail. I could foreword, but that isn't what I wanted or needed. I tried to resolve the problem myself and finally called the att. tech. service. I took some time, the tech. guy finally worked it out. However, I didn't post anything on Sat. I never post on Sun.

I sold nine chickens and gave away one rooster yesterday. I have more to find homes for. The boy who wanted the chickens even wanted the chicken roost, but I still need it. I did let him take one waterer.

We had 24 hrs of steady rain. We really needed the rain. It was a good rain, not a severe storm. The garden looks better for it.

I went to the eye Dr. this afternoon and then I stopped at the Golden Corral for supper. Now I am sleepy. Too much good food, I guess.

Not much going on in western KY.

END

No comments: