Friday, April 19, 2013

AMEN AND SO BE IT.

I am trying to post with one eye open and one eye closed.  The cataract surgery went well, but the Dr. had a little trouble in placing the stint, but it is in.  I had to take the lens out of my glasses so I could see where I was going.  There is such a disparity between the two eyes now.  Sometimes I see double, but that will go away after a while.

I have not been out since Wed. and even then someone had to drive me for the follow up.  I go back for a check up next Friday.  I get the right eye done in early May.  I want to put it off for a week, 'though.

I tried to watch TV with one eye.  I watched DEFIANCE for the first time.  Even with one eye that isn't optimal, I could tell the it was geographically/topographically, really wrong.  It is supposed to be set in St. Louis, which is flat land with a major river flowing through it.  Even if there were enough devastation to raise mountains, lava rocks and make valleys, such an event would have wiped out St. Louis and then some.  It was so hilarious that it should be labeled a cartoon.  What are the writers thinking of....well, I guess they were not thinking.  A dumb show...even with one eye closed.

As I am tapping this out with one finger and squinting and my eye tearing up, I think I will call this a done deal of a post.  I can't even read the Bible as the print is too small.  You read it for me.
Amen...so be it.
 
END

No comments: