Wednesday, April 10, 2013

RE-START

It isn't really hot....the temperature is in the mid-eighties, but the humidity is high which makes it uncomfortable.  I uncovered the air conditioner and it is running.  It helps get the humidity out of the house.  The Ohio Valley is well noted for high humidity.  I guess that's why the grass is "blue" instead of green. It really is green, but lush in the summer.  However, invasive weeds are overtaking everything.

It is supposed to be a thunderous, rainy night with possible tornadoes.  The batteries in my weather alarm are dead.  I will have to place my trust and welfare in a higher place.

My insurance supplement has turned into a nightmare from Obama.  It was never entered into the system.  Your government at work.  The agents that I spoke with are as confused and at a loss as I am.  This what a social government is bringing down on it's citizens.  Our government is supposed to "serve and protect,"  not foul the waters.  I hope Americans don't mind swimming in pollution, confusion, and illusions.  Call it trickle down stupidity except it is no longer a "trickle," but a gusher of changes, all in favor of big, and bigger government.  Oh, Ronald Reagan, where are you now? 
 
 
+++
 
AND GOD SAID
"LET THERE BE LIGHTS
IN THE FERMAMENT
OF THE HEAVENS
TO SEPARATE
DAY FROM NIGHT;
LET THEM SERVE
AS SIGNS
AND FOR THE FIXING
OF THE SEASONS,
DAYS AND YEARS;
lET THEM SERVE
AS LIGHTS
IN THE FIRMAMENT
OF THE HEAVENS
TO SHED LIGHT
UPON THE EARTH."
SO IT WAS.
***
Genesis 1:14-15
 
If you want to absorb something you must start from the beginning and continue forward.  Something that I didn't notice before is the God said "let there be lights,"  not light.  Over years I have heard it in quotes as "let there be light," not in the plurel.  It is always beneficial to start or re-start, from the beginning.  And that being said...I wish that I could re-start a lot of things!!
 
END

 
 

 
 
 
 


No comments: