Thursday, April 4, 2013

PRAY ALWAYS

I am tired.  I guess I am getting old.  I have been on the go and will be out again tomorrow.   Tomorrow I will be going to First Friday Mass, then to the eye doctor, then back to the nursing home to help with the rummages sale, then home.  I hope I get it all done.

I took my camera with me today and had the opportunity to take some good pictures, but forgot all about getting the camera out.  It happens when you are doing other stuff.  Anyway, a lot of the items have been sold and out of the way from the rummage sale.  There were lots of good bargains at very reasonable prices. There will be more to sell tomorrow afternoon as things find there way into the "sales room." No, I didn't buy any of it.  I have enough "stuff."

I have been eating on the go and that isn't good for dieting, but if someone else cooks it, I don't have to clean up the kitchen and when you are tired you are grateful that there isn't a lot of dirty dishes to wash.

Tonight I am going to bed "early."  I will be up fairly early, too.  Hopefully, after everything is said and done, I will find time to stop at the store and get a couple of items, such as crackers, that I consume with my medicines.  Never take most medicines on an empty stomach because the meds. work to fast when you are running on empty!

This little post is as done as it is going to get.  I hope to do better in the future when all this running about slows down.  I hope the Lord likes all of you as much as I do.  Pray Always.

END

No comments: