Monday, April 8, 2013

THE REAL BIG BANG THEORY

On , May 16, I will have cataract-glaucoma surgery on my left eye.  The cataract surgery will be routine, but the stint has only been approved by Medicare since February.  Sometime in May the right eye will be done, but that eye is not as bad as the left eye.   Then I will "see" all of you...sort of.
 
I spent all afternoon having all the evaluation tests done; that part is finished.  I could barely...well, fuzzily see...to drive myself home.  Lots of drops in my eyes:  Not fun.  I need to get as much taken care of as possible before obama-ation(Obama-nation insurance) kicks in with a vengeance.  My insurance has already gone up and will go up more...with less Bang for the Buck.
 
OK.  Everyone has heard of the Big Bang Theory that evolved from Einstein's Theory of Relativity and I ascribe to it to a certain extent.  The Big Bang Theory is a contemporary scientific view and belief of how the Earth "became" in the cosmological  annals of time.  Everything evolved from that little spark that set the world and us on the course of "being."  Thus I ask ask you to read the original Big Bang Theory and think about it.

IN THE BEGINNING
GOD CREATED
THE HEAVENS
AND THE EARTH.
THE EARTH
WAS A WASTE LAND
AND VOID.
DARKNESS
COVERED
THE ABYSS,
AND THE SPIRIT
OF GOD
WAS STIRRING
ABOVE THE
WATERS.
 
GOD SAID,
"LET THERE BE LIGHT,"
AND THERE WAS
LIGHT.
 
GOD SAW
THAT THE LIGHT
WAS GOOD.
 
GOD SEPARATED
LIGHT FROM DARKNESS,
CALLING THE LIGHT
DAY
AND THE DARKNESS
NIGHT.
AND THERE WAS
EVENING AND MORNING,
THE FIRST DAY.
 
Genesis Ch. 1, vs 1-5
 
Now you know who created the Big Bang and where that first infinitesimal spark came from.  Read more, if you may.
 
 
END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 

No comments: