Tuesday, March 19, 2013

EUREKA! I FOUND MY NEW...UMM, YOU KNOW.

O.K.  So I didn't post for a couple of days.  There are other priorities to attend to.  There may be more days of business coming up.  Sometimes "you just gotta do what you gotta do."

We have had lots of rain for a few days and the local drought is relieved somewhat.  If we had had as much snow as we did rain it would have been around 13 to 15 inches of snow.  I will take the rain over snow.  In any case the Ohio River is "up" and is some minor flooding in the low lands along the river.  Here, they call it "back up water" as it really does back up with no where to go.  Fortunately my little house is up, high and dry. 

Eureka!  I was cleaning  out a closet and I "found" brand new undies and stuff that were still in the bag and wrapped.  That may seem to be a strange thing to mention in a blog, but we all wear them, right?  Anyway, I was glad to find said items as those "unmentionables" were on my list to replace.  I must have tossed them into the closest when company was coming and then forgot all about them.  It is good to clean out closets every so often!  I also found a few other items that I had misplaced, but nothing as exciting as new "undies."  So, you see, it doesn't take much to make my day!

I had my hair cut this afternoon.  It was a far better cut than I had the last time.  It was done by a new beautician.  New beauticians are like new Doctors; the want to build up their clientele.

I finished a book that I was reading.  Good.  Now I might get some work done.  I think I will avoid the library for awhile.  Even though we have had lots of rain, on again, off again, cold weather, the grass is growing.  It will soon be time to drag the mower out, charge the battery and get it ready for what is to come. 

I will be out late again on Wednesday evening.  It is supposed to be a cold night.  If you are wondering where I go on a Wed. eve., it is to Mass and Holy Hour or the Exposition of the Holy Sacrament.  I think next Wed. is the last Mass and Holy Hour, but I will look at the calender to make sure.  It seems that each and every Wed. it is really cold and the "crowd" gets thinner and thinner.  I wish I was getting thinner and thinner, too!

END






No comments: