Thursday, March 14, 2013

THE AMERICAN DIME...IS MINE!

I did get home late last night as I thought I would, hungry, tired and cold.  I stopped on the way and picked up a fish dinner and had a late supper.  I was ready for it as my stomach was making funny noises.  As it was already late, I didn't post anything as I figured that readers were probably tired of reading about church and spiritual opinions and O.T. and N.T. information and prayers.  I decided to give everyone and myself a little break...and I was tired.

I will be out again tomorrow, but to do some necessary shopping, get gas and take a few items to the Salvation Army.  "One man's junk is another man's treasure." or so they say.  I still have a lot of clutter; items and cloths that I will never wear or use again.  So...more stuff to go.

The temperature and the price of gas is like playing with a yoyo; up and down, day by day.  Mother nature plays with the weather, but who is pulling then strings on the yoyo?  There are always an excuses as to why the price of gas is changed almost daily.  We have heard all the same excuses over and over.  I am tired of the bankruptcy of America.  I am tired of Obama running all over the country, having a gay old time, on the American dime.  I've got a suggestion for Obama and all his cronies...Get a job...or better yet....Do your job!  Your not King yet!

So...now that I have spouted off, I feel better; how about you?  I guess I need to get back into my normal...or abnormal postings or the men in black will be knocking on my door.  That might give me more gray hair than I already have...not good.

END

No comments: