Friday, March 8, 2013

TIME TO CHANGE..IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE!

OK!  It was a nice sunny day for a change.  The temperature made it all the way up to 52 degrees!  I went to Mass wearing just a sweater.  If you were in a shady spot it was a little chilly, but not bad.  I think that spring has finally wandered into the Ohio River Valley.  I just hope that it doesn't wander out.

I put a little gas into the van this afternoon.  It is now $3.42 a gallon.  I really didn't get much because I am hoping that it will become cheaper.  I will call it Obama gas 'cause he is full of gas!

So...did everyone eat their Spinach today?  I did.  You know green foods are full of iron and we need iron to carry oxygen throughout our blood stream.  Most of us really don't pay much attention to our diets, esp. in the winter.  We either need a vitamin D supplement or to be out in the sun for 15 or 20 minutes a day.  Processed food in cans has a lot of nutrients cooked out and what isn't cooked out we tend to pour down the drain.  Crazy me...I drink the liquid!  And you know...American farmland is being depleted of it's natural minerals and nutrients...hence chemical fertilizers...cancer and all kinds of evil illnesses.  There is an old saying: "you are what you eat."  Well, that is my big spiel for the day.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead by one hour when you go to bed Saturday night. 

END


No comments: