Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The TV's Conclave

I really don't have much to write about.  The reason?  It got cold again so I stayed in and stuck my nose deep into a good book.  I will be out tomorrow and that is soon enough for me.

I have watched a little of the Vatican Conclave, but not a lot.  Like everything else, the big TV stations have covered so much of the Papal election that they have worn out, analyzed, dissected and speculated...that my interest is waning...it is assaulting my senses...not that I have any senses to assault.  Thus, a good book, hot tea and closeness to the fireside bright.

Yes, I am still sticking to my Lenten Penances and observances. It isn't easy and I guess I will be glad when I can ease off a bit.  I hope some good comes from my efforts and it sticks like glue. 

I know that I will be out tomorrow and will probably get home late, tired and hungry.  I may not post anything at all, not even drivel.  I will wait until late to make up my mind.

END

No comments: