Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Futile works of words

You know, I just don't feel like posting anything sub- stantial.  It is cold, with rain that turned to light snow.  We had 40 mile an hour winds which made it feel that much colder.  Because it has been a crummy day I stayed in and let my brain freeze over.  So I don't have much to say or offer.  Maybe I will do a better post tomorrow eve.

If the snow goes and the wind blows to the east I will be out for the 6 PM Mass and Holy hour tomorrow eve.  I know that I will get home late and I may not have much news or thoughts to pass on.

Sunday will be the 4th Sunday of Lent and we change time in the wee hours, also. Today was my brother's 81st birthday and he is putting along.

Referring back to Lent: I think that I took on too many penances and exercises this year.  I have not given up or quit, but if I walk in God's light next year I don't think I will try to do so much.

Also, I am seriously  thinking of giving up this blog in the near future.  It takes a lot of my time and I feel tied to it.  I know there are readers, but no one makes an effort to comment, communicate, or offer any input.  So this post can not be of any value to them.  Or maybe I could post once a week.

END



No comments: