Thursday, March 7, 2013

KNOW-NOTHING KIND OF DAY

I was out a little this afternoon.  I got some books from the library and did a small amount of shopping.  I should have gotten some gas while it was $3.45 a gallon.  I couldn't get close to the gas station.  There is not telling what the price of gas will be tomorrow.  I do need to be out tomorrow so I am hoping that gas is still "cheap."

I think that I will ease off from writing anything spiritual for a little while as nothing occurs to me.  I think I am "brain dead" and need a neurological transfusion of stem cells into my cranium.  And my sinuses could use some kind of infusion, too.  It's because I live in the Ohio Valley that my sinuses are forever aggravating.  Cold, damp, humid and annoying. 

Anyway, that is all I know.  I don't get paid to be smart...therefore I am a know-nothing today.

END

No comments: