Friday, March 29, 2013

"THE END IS NEAR"....OF LENT

Now I'm tired.  Holy Thursday is over.  I thought I was early for Church, but I guess not as parking was premium.  I finally got int a small space.  A large truck extended into the space, but I made it in without scratch or ding.  I just got into Church on time.  Every pew was filled. 

Anyway, the service was long, but quite nice.  Father washed a lot of feet.  Mine were safely unreachable.  I think that Father was really impressed that the Pope went into a prison and washed the feet of teenagers.

OK, I've been out looking at Troy Tillers.  They are really too expensive for me, but I may buy a "cheaper" tiller and then add the electric start kit myself.  I think I can do it.  The tiller that I priced was well over $1,400 dollars before taxes.  Way beyond my means.  I am thinking...thinking...I could buy a lot of processed food in cans with that much money.  It is just that I don't want processed food from a can.

"THE END IS NEAR"
 
The end of Lent
 
END

No comments: