Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cold nose and toes

If you like cold weather I am going to send you some.  Dress for it.  It looks like the mid-west and east coast are in for a good dose of cold noses and cold feet.

I was out this afternoon, and even 'though the sky was bright and sunny...it was cold.  I wore a sweat shirt, a blouse, a sweater, and a jacket.  Tomorrow I must be out again, but it is supposed to warm up into the 30's.  Regular heat wave.

Again, there isn't much to write about.  I know that no one really wants to hear about washing dishes, cloths or reading books..

This I will mention.  Lent starts Feb. 13; in just about two weeks.  For anyone who doesn't know what Lent is, it is 40 days of contemplation, meditation, prayer and striving to change one's life in a more positive, Christian  direction...well, hopefully.

I may post more on this as the days pass by.

+++
 
FOR THE EYES
OF THE LORD
ARE OVER
THE RIGHTEOUS
AND HIS EARS
ARE OPEN
ONTO THEIR
PRAYERS,
BUT THE FACE
OF THE LORD
IS AGAINST
THEM
THAT DO EVIL.
 
1 Peter 3:12
 
END
 






No comments: