Tuesday, January 8, 2013

GO GREEN 'CAUSE JOB SAID SO

This has seemed like a long day without water.  This the second day that the water mains have been closed down.  It's a good thing I boiled the eggs yesterday.  I was not able finish the eggs until this eve.  Now they are in the refrigerator and ready to go tomorrow.  I have about 120 deviled eggs done-minus about 6.  That's pretty good.  I ran out of containers and had to improvise. 
 
I had intended to get more done for the party, but without H20 it was a big job just doing the eggs.  It's a good thing that I have 5 gal. of water on the back patio.  Anyway, I may get some more things done in the morning.
 
Tonight I am calling it a done day-I quit.  I'm tired  and didn't get things done as I had  planned.  Oh Well.  I am going to bed early; I keep saying that.
 
+++
THE RANGE
OF THE
MOUNTAINS
IS HIS
PASTURE,
AND HE
SEARCHES
AFTER EVERY
GREEN THING.
 
Job 39:8
 
So..."going green" isn't so original after all.  God thought of it first.  We are to keep up the good work.  Carry on.
 
END


No comments: