Monday, January 21, 2013

JOHN THE BAPTIST

I have not posted anything in a few days as I have been busy and had appointments to go to.  I have a few more to go to, yet.  The problem is I don't like going out in cold weather and I have to...like it or not.  Well, some things must be done.

As I have been busy I have not thought about this blog much.  Maybe I can get back in the groove and be more attentive in a couple of days or so.

I did have to go shopping the other day and found that the milk that I had been getting for $00.99 cents per. gallon has gone up $00.50 cents per. gallon.  I am a milk drinker so I was a little disappointed.  Still, $1.49 for a gallon of milk is a bargin compared to what most stores are charging.
 
The Epipihany Party came off OK.  Did I mention that?  It was lot of work.  I tried to post some pictures, but they wouldn't upload.  So much for that.
 
I went to  Dr. today and got my prescriptions updated/renewed.  I am having a bit of trouble with Obama's insurance scheme.    I now need to find a new provider. Our government is going to hit seniors pretty in hard the pocket book.  Do not believe that this new insurance package is going to help anyone other that the government.
 
My computer has been acting up and it is hard to get this post written, so I will stop here.
 
 
+++
 
THERE WAS A MAN,
ONE SENT FROM GOD,
WHOSE NAME
WAS JOHN.
THIS MAN CAME
AS A WITNESS,
TO BEAR WITNESS
CONCERNING
THE LIGHT,
THAT ALL MIGHT
BELIEVE
THROUGH HIM.
 
Saint John, 1: 6-7
 
I'm pretty sure that most people know the gospel account of John the Baptist baptising Jesus so I won't really comment on it.  I will say that John is a long-time traditional name in my family.  I have mentioned this before-back in a long ago post; my brother was a John as was my father, his father and his father before him.  There are uncles, cousins, in-laws and outlaws...all named John. Whether it was by design or just happenstance...John is a pretty good name.
 
END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

  
 
 

No comments: