Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lord and God=capitals

I  feel overwhelmed with getting stuff done for the Epiphany Party.  I got new batteries for my camera and re-charged the old ones.  I will take a bunch of stuff over to the Home tomorrow.

I am putting a door prize bag together.  You could call it a Gag Bag too, as some things such as a can of Sardines and maybe a roll of toilet paper and odds and ends will go into it, also, just for fun.

The weather warmed up a little this afternoon; a regular heat wave of 34 degrees.  I will take each degree that inches up the thermometer. 

I guess that I will keep this post short as I have to get up early and go to the eye Dr. in the morning, then I will got to First Friday Mass, get some fast food and zip across the bridge to the big city of E-town.  I will have a full day.

So...I will  soon go to bed and hope that I can sleep.

+++
 
THEN SHALL
THE LIGHT
BREAK FORTH
AS THE MORNING,...
AND THY RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL GO BEFORE THEE;
THE GLORY OF THE LORD
SHALL BE THY REWARD.
 
Isaiah 58: 8
 
Do you know that the word God and Lord should always be capitalized?
END
 
 

  

No comments: