Monday, January 28, 2013

STICKY BAND AIDS AND PRAYERS

It's hard to post every day and present something new or interesting.  I am not a great thinker and the weather has confined me indoors somewhat.  In other words I don't want to go out when it rains hard, snows or freezes.  So I stay in.

As I have said several times in past posts...I never know what I am going to write until I sit down to the keyboard. Sometimes I get inspired; most of the time...not.  Often I make mistakes. Last week I said it was the year of the  Eucharist rather than the year of faith.  I know better, but when I am tired, my mind is not in an optimal mode.  Well, it never is, anyway.  LOL!

I wish readers would make a comment or correct me when I make a mistake; that way I would be able to back and correct the error.  Isn't that what friends are for, to help us along the way?

As there is nothing new to write about I guess it is just another dull post and should end here.  So it shall.

+++
 
LET US THEREFORE
COME BOLDLY
ONTO THE THRONE
OF GRACE,
THAT WE MAY
OBTAIN MERCY,
AND FIND GRACE
IN TIME OF NEED.
 
Hebrews 4: 16
 
I have never been a bold Christian...certainly lacking in graces and often saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.  If I were a bold Christian I would be a better representative of the gospels.  Instead I am more inclined to be contemplative although there would be those that would argue that.  I think better than I write, and write better than I speak or communicate.  Well, that's me.  I try to be an honest example of what I write, but I know I often fall and bang up my knees and scrap my shines in daily life.  Funny, I pray for the graces and mercy, but somehow as both virtues beckon to me, I trip up, fall down, pick myself up and try again.  I need a lot of bandages for my scraped up ego and knees.  A box full of adhesive prayers would help.  Maybe some of them will stick.  Anyone got some good, sticky band aids?
 
 
END
 
 

 

 

 
 


 

No comments: