Friday, January 4, 2013

NO COMMENT...YOU TELL ME FOR A CHANGE

It has been a busy day and I am about to wind down.  It was a little colder than the weather man promised.  As I had to be up and "at um" early, I felt the cold.  These days I feel the cold or rain storms in my arm.

I went to the Eye Dr. and the pressure is still up.  I have to go back next Friday for more of the same checks and evaluations.  I went to noon-time mass and Father S. was coughing.  He looked  a bit flushed, too.  I hope he isn't getting the flu that seems to be spreading across the country earlier than usual.

I am tired.  I didn't sleep well last night, had to get up early and have been gone most of the day.  I didn't get home until about 5 P. M.  I got a few things out of the way, 'though.  I sat down to pray the rosary and promptly started trying to fall asleep and "praying" gibberish.  I had to start over a few times, but did get the rosary finished.  Well, the intent was there in spite of the gibberish.  Maybe that was a form of "speaking in tongues?"  Maybe not.

I got all the packages(gifts for Epiphany)out of the living room.  Now I just need to put away all the wrapping paper that has taken up residence in the kitchen an on the table.  Yup, I was just wrapping all over the place!  Most of it is done and transferred over to the Home.  I just have a door prize to put together and wrap(gift bag) some other stuff.  I think this is the last big party that a friend and I will do.

So, that is how the day went and now you know more about my life that I do....time for bed...yes!

+++
 
I WILL PRAISE
THEE, O LORD,
WITH MY WHOLE
HEART;
I WILL SHOW
FORTH
ALL YOUR
MARVELOUS
WORKS.
 
 
Psalm 9:1
 
The Old Testament is very rich in texture and content.  I am really just too tired to comment on it.  You read it.
 
END

No comments: