Thursday, January 10, 2013

I COME AS I AM, LORD

Yesterday was a long day for me...or at least it felt that way.  Chronologically it was not any longer than any other day unless your an astronomer who counts the passage of time in milliseconds.  Anyway the big party is over.  I didn't get into bed until after 1 A. M., and yes, I slept late.  It was also the day that I didn't pray the rosary in a long time.  I just didn't have any steam left in my little engine so crawled into my bed instead.  "Sorry, Lord I just can't do it tonight."

Tomorrow I must get up and go as I have another appointment. with the Eye Dr.  I think this is the fourth one.  I hope the pressure is down, but so far it has been too high.

As I am  I am in "party recovery" I will go to bed soon. No, I didn't drink or eat much food.  It was just a big job to do, and thankfully there were good people there that carried the load.

+++
 
THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH
AND SONG,
AND HE HAS BECOME
MY SALVATION:m
HE IS MY GOD,...
MY FATHER'S GOD,
AND I WILL EXALT HIM.
 
Exodus 15: 2
 
All things come from the Lord and that includes strength and endurance.  I wish I had a little more of both, but I don't, therefore I accept it.  I am what I am: I am as God made me.
 
 
END
 
 








 

No comments: