Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DON'T BLAME OBAMA



I stopped blaming the president for the state of the country a while back.  He is not in charge 'though he may think as president that he is in charge of this country...he is not.  He and we...are owned by three major entities, and have been for a long time.  We are at the mercy of the big bank system, the military machine, and Big Oil.  Obama couldn't change this if he wanted to; even if he had the strength of character, an iron will and resolve, and unwavering moral compass to steer by.  I think basically he is a good man, but a figurehead for the powers that really run the country. Not unlike Queen Elizabeth, he gets paid to look good, represent the country and march to the orders of the NWO.   So, I don't blame Obama for the position he holds; he is a patsy and may realize not even it.

We have been in decline and losing our constitutional rights and liberties since RR-Ronald Reagan left office. And while I am thinking of it Carter actually did try to better the country.  He ran up against the wall that most good people smack their heads upon.  The insidious wall of power from within: the Shadow Government.  The Shadow Government continues to collapses the foundation of our country, by removing one brick at a time.  In medieval conflicts the aggressor would start at the corner of the structure and tunnel under it until the wall was so weak that it tumbled down and gave way and the castle was breached. Our "castle" is  on the verge giving way as our freedoms  are being away at the foundation like the walls the stones and the mortar chipped away and removed.   Nothing lasts forever and democracies rise and fall, too

I am hitting the bottle pretty hard now-the cough medicine bottle, and sinus tablets, too.  The weather and the fact that the yard got away from me while I was not able to mow and keep the weeds and pollen down, has caught up with me in the form of bronchitis/asthma.  Good thing I have the right meds. on hand.

I may need to leave my house unoccupied for a couple days in the future and that worries me a little as there are at least five adult men and one women cramped in the small house next door.  I know that at least one of those guys has been in prison.  Should I need to leave for a couple of days I don't want to come back to any surprises.

+++

CALL UPON ME
IN DAY OF TROUBLE
I WILL DELIVER
YOU:
AND YOU SHALL
GLORIFY ME.

END




 


 







No comments: