Thursday, May 23, 2013

Have a little faiith, why don't you...




Do I want to write this post tonight?  No, I really don't: mostly because it has been an uneventful day.  It is pretty hard to come up with new thoughts, items of interest or news on a daily basis.  Thus...my brain is as empty as a hollow log or a book with no content.   Empty.

About the only thing I can say for this day is that God has given us another day to give thanks for our many blessing.  I did get myself off to Mass, and safely, too.  I just waited for almost everyone to leave so that I wouldn't run over some one's toes or back over or into someone.  Yup, driving without glasses can be a little tricky.

About the only work I did was to make a pot of soup out of leftovers.  I don't know if I should call it Turkey soup,
Vegetable soup or Barley Soup.  I think I will just call it "Generic Soup."  It turned out OK and edible.  No, I didn't
poison myself or harm any living creature.

In the morning I need to take the van in for some TLC.  It is eight years old now and it needs some  odds and ends of TLC.  Because of the timing of the appointment I am not sure I will make it to Mass.  If not, God know my intent and desire to be there.
 
+++
 
FAITH
IS THE LIGHT
THAT GUIDES
YOU
THROUGH
DARKNESS.
 
***
 
THE KINGDOM
OF GOD
IS WITHIN YOU.
 
LUKE 17: 21
 
 
God is.  I know He is.  Though my faith may be weak or faulty at times, it is ever present within me.  I hope in you, also. No one can get up in the morning, even on the worst of days and in trying times, look at the world and not know the we and the universe are not random happenings.  Without faith you will not have peace.  Pray for those that have no faith or denie the presence of God.
 
 
END


Pardon any errors I have made.
 
 
 














No comments: