Friday, May 17, 2013

THE BRIGHTNESS OF LIGHT




I guess I will try to post a little.  My eye surgery was successful and the stint is in place.  While my vision is not yet 100 %, it is at least 80% without glasses.  I will need to get new glasses in the near future.  While everything up close is bright, vivid, and almost pristine, I know that I will need "readers or cheaters" and a milder prescription.

I wanted to drive to church this morning, but didn't have the courage.  Maybe I will try driving on Monday when there is less traffic.  I will not be trying to go to Mass on Sunday either.  Too risky.

I look "funny" without glasses.  I keep reaching for them or trying to adjust them on my nose, but they are not there.  They are the first thing I reach for in the morning.  However, I can see the numbers on the clock now without glasses.  My right eye is a bit fuzzy yet, but improving.  Now if I could just turn back the hands of time and have black hair and weigh 130 pounds again...dream on!

+++
 
THE WORLD
IS A LAMP
UNTO MY FEET,
AND A LIGHT
UNTO MY PATH.
 
Psalm119: 105
 
***
 
This is about all I will post tonight.  I will try to do better on Monday.  You may note the Bible...the Old Testament and the New Testament, can cover anything and everything about life in the Light of God.  While you may not see all things in the light of the Lord...look for it...it is there...and count the many blessing that you have and can't see.
 
END














No comments: