Friday, May 24, 2013

THE HAIRS ON YOUR HEAD

I won't write much other than to say that it has been a busy day.  I took the van in and got the a/c recharged.  They said there is a leak in the hose and it must be replaced.  It was ordered.  The hose is made of...plastic, and replacing it will cost around $170.00.  Like I am the bank.  I am just about tapped out.  My eye surg. was about $2,500 dollars, home ins. is due and so is Auto ins.  I had to pay for my new glasses today and the money goes...where?  Not in my pocket!

There was a "rush' job on my glasses.  The bifocals are not quite right and I am trying to adjust to them.  The rest of the prescription is fine.  I can now "count all the hairs on your head."  I have been in and out most of the day which is why I will not write much more.

For the quotation above: Do you recognize it and know its origin and where it comes from or who those words? Look in your Bible and you will find the answer.

END

No comments: