Friday, May 10, 2013

KEEP THE FAITH, BABY.

Oh, I am so lazy.  Actually I am not, but I am pretty much confined to the house until all the eye problems are corrected.  It rained all day and I found out that I really don't see well enough to drive in the rain.  So I stayed in and therefore there isn't much to write about. 

The right eye will be done on Tuesday and a stint put in place in that eye as well.  In the meantime my eyes tear up a lot and the sun...when it is shinning...hurts my eyes.  That's about it.

FAITH...
IS A BIRD
THAT FEELS
THE DAWN
BREAKING
AND SINGS
WHILE IT IS
STILL DARK.
 
Rabendanth Targo
+++ 
 
MY SOUL
FINDS IT REST
IN GOD ALONE:
MY SALVATION
COMES FROM
HIM.
 
Psalm 62: 1
+++

Faith, in a sense, is an abstract.  You can't taste it, feel it, hear it, but you can see the results of faith and faith in action.  Therefore, you know that there is a God and that He is everything, in everything, and in you, too.  Never doubt it and keep your faith.

END

No comments: