Monday, May 20, 2013

Hot-humid-tornadoes-pray



Sometimes a little ingenuity triumphs over temporal needs and adversities.  Using your God given normal IQ goes a long way.  For instance I was/am cleaning the protective screen/cover on the air conditioner by soaking it in the bath tub.  I don't have a stopper in the tub because the man who was putting in the tub broke it and never came back to repair it so that it would "hold water."  So I found a wide mouth canning jar lid and placed it over the drain.  It works well in the short term as the water  holds it down and it is "sealed."

As my excursions out and about are limited right now I decided to clean..my upright vacuum cleaner.  I have done this before and have written about it in one of my long ago post.  I do this so I can get optimal use and value for my money.

Most of the vacuum will disassemble, esp. the filters.  There are several filters on my vacuum cleaner.  It really isn't enough to just empty the little tank as crud accumulates fairly fast.  I take each filter and wash them out thoroughly and let them dry out.  The paper filter is also washable, but takes a couple of days to really dry out.  I use a paper towel to clean out the inside as well as possible.  I haven't figured out how to clean the hose where I can see dust and dirt, but I will.

I know that everyone has been glued to their TV's this afternoon.  Pray for the victims of the tornadoes.

There just isn't a lot to write about so I guess this is it.

+++
 
WHERE HOPE GROWS.
MIRACLES BLOSSOM.
Rae
***
 
IT IS DONE
UNTO YOU
AS YOU
BELIEVE.
 
Matthew 9: 29
 
END
 
 





c


No comments: