Monday, May 13, 2013

WONDROUS DAYS AS THIS


Today was an outstandingly beautiful day.  Everything was just right.  No rain, no humidity, not too cold and not too warm.  A God given day; a day to savor and enjoy.

Not every day comes off as this one has.  Don't expect it, but give thanks for it.  Somewhere it is raining, snowing, too hot or too cold.  Somewhere someone is hungry, in pain or alone, without hope, faith or even the inkling that there is a God watching over them.

Your not in control; God is.  Even if you have wealth, a big house and no worries to speak of...it all ends according to God's design for us.  Even the wealthiest or most powerful of people have unhappiness , anxiety, stress and worries.  Thus, count all your blessing when a day such as this one is given to you.  It is a gift, all wrapped in blue, sunshine, green ribbons, wild rabbits and pesky squirrels in the yard.  I enjoy it all and give praise to the Maker of such a wondrous day.  I hope everyone, everywhere, get to enjoy such days as this.

+++
 
HE COVERS THE SKY
WITH CLOUDS,
HE SUPPLIES
THE EARTH
WITH RAIN,
HE MAKES
THE GRASS GROW
ON THE HILLS.
 
Psalm 147:8
 
***
 
STAND AND CONSIDER
THE WONDROUS
WORKS OF GOD.
 
Job 37: 13
 
***
 
That says it all, doesn't it? 
 
I did as much as I could get done this afternoon, but not enough.  Tomorrow I have the second eye surgery and stint placed in the right eye

.  After that I will not be able to use my present pair of glasses.  I am not sure how I will drive or if I will drive.  At least not for a few days, anyway.  I probably will not be able to post for a couple days either, 'though I may try.  All things work according to God's plan; not mine.
 
END
 


No comments: