Monday, May 27, 2013

To dream a little: to sleep in the arms of the Lord.





I goofed.  I accidentally pulled the plug out on the freeze when I plug in the yard blower on Saturday.  Today when I took the trash out I noticed water all over the back porch.  Caught it just in time as everything was still pretty well frozen.  I got it plugged in right away and every thing is OK.

I am washing cloths and getting ready to pack a small overnight bag.  I hope to have everything ready when the call comes.  My nephew is working on making flying arrangements for me.  Please pray for my sister; she has suffered so much.

I have my A/C kicking out good cold are.  When summer comes it come on like gangbusters.  Anyway, I had to go get a battery for the one A/C as it has a remote control and wouldn't work without the battery.  So, that is done. 

I went to the store to get bread, milk and eggs.  Eggs  are 50 cents a dozen and milk is still $1.45 per gal.  That made me happy.  If only gas...would deflate a little.

+++
COME UNTO ME
YE WHO ARE WEARY
AND
OVERBURDEND,
AND I WILL
GIVE YOU REST
 
Matthew 11: 28
 
***
 
Live by faith-one day at a time.
 
END
 




No comments: