Friday, November 20, 2009

Apples


I love Golden Delicious apples. I had planted a tree some years ago and the tree was full of Golden Delicious apples. A really bad storm came up and blew it over and now I have to buy them. It was a beautiful tree and I was sad to see it go.
I stayed up too late last night to finish my book and now I am very tired, so I won't write much tonight.
I had a craving for something good or different. I cooked some turnips and a couple small stakes with onions. I demolished the stakes, but have a couple big turnips left over. Tomorrow I think I will cook some rice in the pressure cooker.
I have some paperback books to start, but I think I will hold off on reading them for a bit. I need to get some things done around the house.
Because I am tired I will just post this ad go to bed early. Anything before 12 to 1 A. M. is early to me. So I am off. It is 9:45 P. M. and I have a couple things to do before I retire....wait a minute...I am retired...hmmm

No comments: