Friday, November 13, 2009

I Cheated




I admit it. I cheated on my diet today. I got tired of eating chicken and vegetables all week. I wanted something different for a change. I stopped and picked up a burger and a drink and French Fries. I will get back on the wagon tomorrow. A little verity does the body good. I have been eating chicken and salads and salads and chicken with vegetables tossed in for good measure. So yes, I went for the empty calories, high cholesterol, sugar and starch ...woe is me...but it was good!
I stopped and got gas on my way home. It is down to $2.41 if you pump it your self. That is down from $2.69 two weeks ago. It may go lower yet. Every gas station was pretty busy and in some places cars were lined up, waiting for a bargain. Will it be a bargain next week? I don't know, but I know I have several appointments next week and I have to have it. We are held captive by big government and the oil companies.
Beverly, I did get the web site and added it to my favorites.
I need to get busy and get milk from the store tomorrow. It is one item I don't keep in stock. So, this a short post and I am off. I will rattle your cages tomorrow.
END

No comments: