Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pumpkin Bread

I hope my plate looks something like this, with lots of left overs.


The Pumpkin Bread is in the oven. I like it better than Pumpkin Pie in some ways. For one thing it will last longer. I don't know how it will turn out as I thought I had Walnuts, but couldn't them. Instead of using 2/3 cups of water I use 2/3 cups of Ginger Ale. As I couldn't find the nuts I used a whole box of raisins. Results pending...LOA.





I guess I can go ahead and prepare the dressing. It really isn't that hard to do. The rice is cooked and ready to add to the bread crumbs. All things Pending.

I did run out to the $1.00 dollar store to get some crackers. I take my medicine with crackers/food. I also stopped at the Pharmacy to pick up my B/P med. I could have got some walnuts while I was out, but I really thought I had some...nuts, anyway.

I may not make the effort to post anything tomorrow. Its a holiday. No one reads this, so no one will miss it.

END

No comments: