Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ray visiting



A shot of Ray relaxing. That is the quilt that Cindy made and sent to me down by his feet. The couch will open up, but he says this is OK. OK for short people like me. Anyway, I got all the clutter off the couch. I just had to move it around as storage space is hard to find.

Ray is my nephew. He stopped to visit on his way through with his car hauler, up from Texas. We have been out to eat twice and I am fuller than a tick. We went the Chinese restaurant first and for supper we went to the Mexican Hacienda. I ate too much.

Other than washing a load of cloth and running them' through the dryer I haven't done much worthy of calling it work.

I guess I will cook Ray bacon and eggs in the morning so he can pull out around 7:A M. I am lazy, I know.

THE END OF THE DAY AS WE KNOW IT.

No comments: