Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING TRADITION




No, it isn't fancy, but it sure was good. The Cornish Hens look really small in the roasting pan, but they cooked well, moist and tasty. The dressing was superb, in my estimation. Yum.
It may not look like a lot, but there were will be leftovers for me to enjoy.
There is a lot on my plate and I hope everyone had plates equally full.
The Pumpkin Bread turned out OK, but would have been better if I had found the Walnuts. I have not complaints. I wrapped two to put into the freezer to have for Christmas.
I am a big fan of tradition and family history. Tradition is the glue that holds the liberty and freedoms of this country together.
I have two Cornish Hens in the freezer which I will cook for Christmas, which will be here before you know it. Ready, set, eat....ummm, good.
END

No comments: