Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"I AM THE WAY"

Well, I have been out and running around today.  I bought a new sweater that was marked down from $34.00 to $19.00, but with my Goody's card I got it for $11.00 dollars.  I do love those saving cards.

I also got a much needed hair cut.  Then I went to the Chinese resturant where the food was all cold.  I guess they turned the steam table down after the lunch time rush.  The one thing I didn't get done, is to go to the grocery store.  I will try to get out of the way after Mass tomorow.

Everyone knows that Lent is about to begain next week on Ash Wed, right?  40 days and 40 nights of penance...or what I prefer to do is to make positive changes in my life.  What shall I do...well, I'm not telling...so there.

+++
 
FOR GOD,
WHO HAS
COMMANDED,
LIGHT TO SHINE
OUT OF DARKNESS,
HAS SHONE
IN OUR HEARTS,
TO GIVE
ENLIGHTENMENT
CONCERING
THE KNOWLEDGE
OF THW GLORY
OF GOD,
SHINING ON THE FACE
OF CHRIST JESUS.
 
2 Cor. 4: 6
 
Do you ever stop to wonder what todays's world would be like if it had not been for the coming of Christ?  Would crucifiction still be the accepted punishment of and by the powers of the world?  As our present world is as violent as it is...how much worse would...or could it be, if Christ had not come in the form of Man to lead us and teach us that LOVE is the ultimate way.
 
END
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: