Friday, February 22, 2013

VACATION FOR MY BRAIN

I'm sending my brain on vacation tonight.  In other words I'm tired and can't think of anything new or unique to write about.  Maybe you could call it writer's block, but I think I will just say that writing each night is not easy.  I hope everyone understands.

This day was spent at Mass, and then at the 14 Stations of the Cross afterward.  Also, I have my own private, personal prayers, yes, really, during the day and evening.  Everything takes time and before you know it...the day is gone.

So with that in mind I'm going to bed a little bit earlier...before midnight.

THE LORD
IS MY STRENGTH
AND MY SONG
AND HE HAS
BECOME
MY SALVATION:
HE IS MY GOD,
MY FATHER'S GOD,
AND I WILL
EXULT HIM.
 
Exodus 15: 2
 
This is a slightly different translation, but the message is the same in all languages.
 
END

No comments: