Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"WHERE TWO OR MORE..."

After running around yesterday I was tired.  I decided to take a nap.  The nap turned out to be a long siesta in the late afternoon.  Needless to say I did not sleep well last night.  I was wide awake and stayed that way until the wee hours of the morning.  Today, even though I was sleepy I didn't make the same mistake and lie down.  I should sleep tonight!

There isn't much going on.  I did go to the Ruler store and noticed that their prices are going up.  Eggs, which were $00.29 cents per dozen, are now $00.79 cents per dozen.  That still is a bargain as was the milk at $1.49 per gallon.  Now all I need is cookies to go with my milk.

This seems to be a week for funeral masses.  There is one every day until Friday.  While I am not at all fond of funerals...I went.  I never know who most of the people are and feel out of place in large gatherings.

+++

"WHERE TWO
OR MORE
ARE GATHERED
IN MY NAME,
THERE
I WILL BE ALSO"

Matt. 18: 20 NIV

 This is something I should bare in mind as I am not comfortable in large groups or crowds.  I am there for the mass, for the union of the Eucharist, and not for my personal comfort zone. 
 
END







 
 



No comments: