Thursday, February 28, 2013

I AM...GOD'S NERD

Another day in the ongoing days of Lent.  I am not behind, but not ahead of my intentions for a good Lent.  I have nothing to brag about in my efforts.  In a sense, I am 'up to par,' but I have being slow and poky about my exercises today.  I guess I am tired and I am not even half-way along the way.  I am not quitting...I am just not up to speed today, but bumbling along.

I think the weather has something to do with my lassitude.  It is cold, damp, and gray, with the promise of more mixed snow and or rain.

I just can't think of much to post that has not been addressed by experts...and I am not an expert on much of anything.  I often wonder...why did I write what I did?  I think that my postings could have been written better or better expressed.  Then I think that I did the best I could at the time.  I am here to please the Lord our God, not the readers that may or may not read my paltry missive.  If I can do some good or strike upon some little truth, then I am happy.  As I have said many times...I am not a theologian and I do the best I can with what I have.  No one can accuse me of being an intellectual, esp. when it comes to the affairs of the spirit.  God gave me a smattering of grace...to seek His grace and His everlasting Love.  As it says in the Bible, "Seek and you shall find."

Tomorrow...I shall continue to seek, but in the meantime...I am going to bed.  Funny though, I often wake up with a prayer on my lips...just call me a nerd, I guess.

END


 

No comments: