Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FARM STORE

I went to the Rural King Farm store to get seeds for the garden. I did get a lot of packet seeds that I like. However, if you want to put in a garden you better go and get what you need ASAP. They have run out of onion sets and there were very few potatoes to be had. Lots of smart people are of the same mindset. Plant now..eat later.

I would like to start a small asparagus plot beside the house and have some leeks close by, too. I have great ideas, but short on arm power, but hey, nothing worthwhile comes without a few aches and pains and sweat equity.

I took a huge plastic bag full of more plastic bags to the Salvation Army. I have more to take next time I go. Naturally I had to look around. I did buy a couple blouses and two pair of slippers. I really needed the slippers. I found a nice duck print, too. I tried to get into the Goodwill Store, but it was overflowing with cars. It has become really busy since the "Depression" that everyone is trying to call a recession.

Life has changed and we have to adapt from being a world class nation to maybe a second or even a third class nation with China as the owner of our country Thank you, Mr. President.

END

1 comment:

d.a. said...

Thanks for the timely reminder: must order more seeds, now!