Monday, March 16, 2009

Greens

This afternoon I went back out into the yard and picked more Dandelion greens, a small amount of Narrow Dock, a few wild onion sprouts and found a Stinging Nettle. I left the Nettle alone. I didn't want it that badly. The Narrow Dock is still very small, but pick-able. The Polk hasn't arrived yet, but it will. Anyway, I have enough for a salad with some left over.

The Plum tree is in full blossom now and very pretty. It needs to be sprayed. The Pear tree is sure to be in blossom next and soon.

After therapy today I drove myself out to Wal-Mart just to see if I could handle the traffic. I did O. K. I didn't go in ,but I did stop at Sonic next door and gave the economy a little boost.

Again, there is very little to write about. I don't know how all the bloggers come up with stuff. Therefore, I shall belabor my gray matter no more for this day.

1 comment:

treesong said...

I sure wish I could have shared that salad with you!! And congrats on that drive! Treesong