Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RAIN

It has rained all night and for a good part of the day. Tomorrow it is supposed to be a decent day, but the rain will be back for the rest of the week. I wasn't going to go out today, but I really needed a trip to the beauty shoppe as my hair was really getting ratty looking. So, I mustered up the courage to brave the rain and get it done. I can't do a lot about my hair anymore so I pay the price to look decent..or neat.

All the news channels are proclaiming that April 1st will be "worm day." They say that not much is known about this new invasive worm, but it could take over your computer and/or cause unknown damages. Well, why not? If the gov. can take over our daily lives, then I guess a computer virus can, too. It is a virus that has probably been made by some foreign worker 'cause everything else is. Not much is made in America theses days, unless you count debt and unemployment.

So, tomorrow I guess I will stay off line...just in case. It is is bade enough to have termites..let alone worms. That reminds me; One year I came home from vacation and found a snake skin under my closet door. You can bet that I opened that door very carefully. How it came to be there I don't know. Anyway, as the snake found its way in it must of fund its way out 'cause I didn't find it, much to my relief.

Still trying to capture the critter under the house. I know how it got in; through the vent opening's in the concrete block of the foundation. He is a happy
critter 'cause he stays and stays.

Tomorrow is my trip to the orthopedic surgeon. My guess is that he will release me as the therapist doesn't think my elbow will progress further. I can squeeze 45 lbs. of pressure with my left hand, but only 15 lbs. with my right. However I will continue to "work it."

END

No comments: