Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IPODS

Do you think the Queen of Englaaaand really wanted an IPOD? I wonder who thought that was an ideal gift for a woman in her 70's who could probably buy IPODS by the basketful's. Maybe she would rather have a nice thoroughbred from a prominent Ky. stable. I know I would! Maybe Berry wanted one and the First Lady wouldn't let him have one. You know, we subconsciously pick out presents and gifts the we would like to have. Makes you wonder about the Kid President, doesn't it?

I have nesting boxes now for little chickens that will grow up into big chickens. Either tomorrow of Saturday I will go get me some little fluff balls. They are on sale at Rural King for .59 cents each and may be even cheaper in a day or so. I heard that they are not selling well.

Have not seen the famous worm yet, but it may be crawling about out there in cyberland. So, now Homeland Security wants to take over the security of the Internet...hmmm.

I went the Dr. today and he said there may be other options for an arm that won't crank. I don't go back until Oct. and it will be under discussion then. I don't think surgery in the summer is a fun thing to undergo. I will wait.

END

No comments: