Thursday, April 23, 2009

RAMBLINGS

Here is an odd observation. They very next day after I posted about fluorescent light bulbs
Glenn Beck had a segment on his show about fluorescent bulbs. He did a better job than I did, but now I know why my bulbs don't last; MADE IN CHINA..crap.

The Bean Soup turned out pretty well. I have eaten a big bowl of it and put about 3 quarts into the freezer, in recycled containers.

This morning I planted a potato in a bucket. I drilled holes into an old food bucket. It was kind of hard to hold the drill, but I got it done. I lined the bottom with old newspaper and set my potato pieces. Covered them with old dirt from old potted plants. I have some coffee grounds to add. I have another potato to plant, covered with sprouts. I am curious to see how well they grow.

While getting out containers to freeze in I found a bag full of seed packets that I had put in the pantry, out of the way. I had totally forgot them. Found a bag of of onions, too, well sprouted. No telling what else I tossed in there when company was coming.

This morning I emptied out the vacuum cleaner. Now I know where all my hair is disappearing to. I must be vacuuming my skull because my hair is getting thinner in front and the bag was full of my graying tresses.

I have decided that along with losing hair I should lose some weight, as well. I had lost some after hurting me little arm, but Cousin Fat's back and brought some relatives, Aunt Cellulose and Uncle Adipose, to enjoy the ride. My goal is to get down to 140 lbs. Even then I will be over weight. Now that I can get outside and do a few things I may be able to shed the dread. I am still a bit limited in the things that I can do, but time heals most wounds and a little bit of activity is good, too. I am really too short to carry the extra poundage.

two is a number..2
too is a connection...like also.
everyone knows how to use "to"..I hope.

It is about to rain on my parade again. The 2(two) new florescent bulbs that were replace last night are not working today. That makes eight(8). Well Glenn Beck, whatcha gonna do?

I do not pick a certain time to post. I write when something occurs to me. I post mostly for family and friends or anyone who may be interested.
Thus it...

ENDS

No comments: