Monday, March 9, 2009

Hex-ified

After reading, listening, watching the news the and visiting various blogs I have come to the conclusion that we natives of the village of USA have been hex-ified by the group Shamans of Washington, DC,the Chief Village,far away from the urban jungles and open Savannas. If one predator doesn't get us another one will.

The witch doctors have been hexing us poor, dumb natives for quiet awhile now, wearing masks, shaking their rattles, dancing a frenzy and singing their chants to salvage, we the little tribal natives. The jungle and the open plains are in dire straits and only their magic spells can save us. If the crock-agators don't get us the lions will or the giant python will swallow the unaware. I am inclined to think that the slithering python will will be the insidious snake in the grass, trees or what have you, and devourer us all, just it has devoured my IRA, very small stocks in Ford, and is slurping away on my small S.S. check. Pssssssssssssss!

Don't believe in magic and hypnotic spells? Than you had better stock up for a rainy day because I see storm clods on the horizon. I can't tell you what to have on hand or where to go or how to kick the shamans in their rattles. There are plenty of blogs and web sites to guide you along on those subjects. The only thing I might add to their good info.is to have some cash on hand for emergencies/and survival issues. I have a jar full of pennies and spare change, so I will never be broke. I have always been poor, but what the heck, I'm used to that!

No comments: