Thursday, March 19, 2009

Radio stuff

On the Coast to Coast show last night George was talking about how ammo is getting scarce and expensive even if you can find it. He was expecting the main, mass media to pick up this info. and be all over it. I don't know if they did because this was a therapy day for me and I didn't watch the news.

I think maybe the main news was actually more interested in the AGI mess that the Government helped to create. The TV news channels really don't pay attention to the erosion of freedom and the loss of individual rights. They should pay attention because as we lose our status in the octpussy government, they will lose their rights as well. At the moment The Free Press is serving the needs of the Master, but it is just a question of time and timing before there will be full blown censorship in this country.

My brother used to tell me that the way a government controls a county and leads a people into servitude is by taking over mass communication and the press. We see it happening now as we live and breath in this lifetime. We have seen control of the spoken word, freedom of speech and the press applied in many third world, poor, uneducated countries and now being used to soften up the thinking people in this nation.However, we are well softened, chewed and ready for digestion.. Maybe it already too late to outrun and escape from the avalanche.

Thus far we are being lead softly into the night, but it will change subtly and than rapidly. I think we are well down the path to vassle subjects...but than...what do I know.

I think if I had arsenal Fed. agents would soon be knocking on my door "though I be an older, poorer and less aggressive individual on S.S. But you know, it may be the elders of this country who remember what we had 20-25 yrs. will be the ones that will have to take up the slack and carry the torch.

The end

No comments: